Tuesday 8 June 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS...

I am a very impatient woman but I’m working hard on it. I don’t suffer fools at all so guys don’t find it easy with me, they are my best friends though and I must confess I learn the most from them. I don’t trust anyone most times and even myself sometimes… I think this is a bad thing?!

I am a bad example of a follower; it just does not go with my psyche to follow the crowd or the popular opinion. In most cases, you have to explain to me why yours has to be the right thing. I’m not saying this is a good or bad thing, I’m just saying this is my own case, period!

I have a lot of baggage hurdled on my shoulders and that makes me nasty, moody and such a grouch sometimes but I love myself more when I’m in my loving, most forgiving and playful mood. These days I’m more of the latter which is a good thing.

In simple words bear with me because I am Work In Progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment